Thursday, September 8, 2011

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, S2E1

I'm BAAACK!!  After a really long hiatus, I'm back online and blogging about my favorite reality shows.

The bitches are back!! And they've acquired a couple more bitches.  This season will be interesting.  It's starting on a very dark and sad note with the suicide of Taylor's husband, Russell Armstrong, just a few weeks ago.  I heard Bravo is going to air some of their therapy sessions.

The season begins with the ladies from last season and their S.O.'s all coming to Adrienne's house to talk about Taylor and Russell.  They share their feelings and discuss what a shock this was. They agree that they need to support Taylor.  Then, the group therapy session ends, Bravo tells us that the events of the season were filmed before Russell killed himself and we begin the season...

LISA

Lisa and Jiggy are walking down the street and Lisa is wearing her KICK ASS hot pink Christian Louboutin's.  She meets her daughter, Pandora, at the beauty salon.  Meanwhile...back at home, Pandora's boyfriend, Jason, asks Ken for his blessing to marry Pandora.

KYLE

Kyle and her hottie hubby, Mauricio, sold their house and are packing up.  I can't wait to see their new house.  They claim that they "outgrew" the old house, but I think Kyle was feeling like she couldn't keep up with the other ladies unless she got a bigger house.

Apparently Kim and Kyle have not repaired their relationship since their big fight last season.  They're on the mend, but not quite there yet.  I have hope for them.  I'm a big fan of these sisters.

CAMILLE

Oy vey!  Well, it wouldn't be Camille if she didn't have a golf cart to take her from one part of her property to another.  UGH.  She goes to the "ranch" area of her property to see the furniture that had been sent to her from the Hampton's home.  Camille tells her friend that it is "REALLY nice stuff".   She bitches that Kelsey's new wife packed up all of Camille's stuff and Camille is acting shocked.  Stupid.

ADRIENNE

Adrienne is hosting a dinner party with the girls and their significant others to watch Camille's guest spot on Sh@t My Dad Says.  Adrienne and her husband, Paul, are discussing the menu with their chef and they are just bickering the whole time.  They leave the kitchen and the chef (Bernie) is so funny - he totally shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

KYLE

Kyle and Taylor are shopping for some fancy dress to wear to Adrienne's viewing party.  Taylor comes in out of breath because she just ran into Cedric on the street. This leads her to confide in Kyle that she doesn't think Lisa likes her.  Kyle says it's just because Lisa is British.  HAHA.

ADRIENNE

Adrienne and Paul bicker some more.  Jeez, I swear all they do is fight.  I smell a separation/divorce announcement in their future.  She's always so annoyed with him.

Ok, Adrienne is SO DRESSED UP!  RIDICULOUS.  Those ladies would NEVER be friends with me.  I would show up to the dinner party/screening in jeans and flats...they would throw me out!!  I'm so glad my friends aren't like that.  It's too much work, not to mention money!  Wow.  I guess blue is the new black.  Four of the ladies show up in blue dresses.

Lisa shows up with Jiggy (and some KICK ASS Louboutins) and Adrienne and Paul have a new dog, Jackpot.  Before dinner, the group goes to the theater to watch the show.  The ladies think it's a lot funnier than it is. Let's just say, I'm not surprised that show got cancelled.

Dinner looks DELICIOUS.  Yum.  Adrienne and Paul bicker again...awkward.  It went a little to long. Even I'm uncomfortable.

Paul asks Taylor how things are with her hubby, Russell.  She says that they are in therapy and she's learning a lot about herself.  Ken says that he would NEVER go to therapy.  He says that if he had to go to therapy to save his marriage, he would feel weak.  Yikes.  Way to offend the whole table. WOW.  He's so British.

OK, gross.  Ken is letting Jiggy drink water out of Ken's glass and then Ken takes a drink out of the glass.  SICK.  I'm not a pet person so maybe I'm more bothered by that kind of stuff.  But, that was DISGUSTING.

Kyle tells Ken that he offended Taylor and Ken takes offense to the word "offended."  Taylor comes back to the table and tells Ken that he upset her.  Ken tries to say he didn't say it was a sign of weakness.  Lisa doesn't like the confrontation that is occurring, so she makes up an excuse to leave.  Ken and Lisa are usually my faves, but that was really uncomfortable.

It's hard to recap pretending not to know that Russell committed suicide.

In the "Scenes from this season", we finally see Brandi Granville - Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife.  I'm not sure on which side people tend to fall on the whole Leann Rimes/Eddie Cibrian/Brandi Granville drama.  I'm not really sure people even care.  I have to say, I don't mind Leann and Eddie.  Then again, I'm a huge Angelina fan and Jen Aniston totally bugs me.   I just don't think you can "steal" anyone's husband. I think something was already not working or he wouldn't have been looking.  I'm not blaming the wife, I'm just saying that this other woman doesn't have some crazy super power that causes the husband to be unfaithful.

Until next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment