Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance, 12 to 10 Results Show

As I said in the prior post, I didn't cheat so I have no idea who gets kicked off tonight's show. My prediction is that Ryan & Ellenore, Victor & Karen and Russell & Noelle will be the bottom three. I think Victor and Karen will go home.

Let's see how I did...

The opening dance is awesome and very "funky Alice in Wonderland". My faves, Tabitha and Napoleon choreographed that one. Nice job!! Where have you guys been!?!?

First two couples:

Jakob & Ashleigh
Victor & Karen

Jakob and Ashleigh are IN THE TOP TEN!!! Victor and Karen will be dancing for their lives.

Next two couples:

Mollee & Nathan
Kathryn & Legacy

Kathryn and Legacy are IN THE TOP TEN!! Mollee and Nathan will be dancing for their lives. They better stay. I think they started off as fan favorites and Nigel totally sabotaged them.

Final two couples:

Ellenore & Ryan
Noelle & Russell

Noelle and Russell are IN THE TOP TEN!! Ryan and Ellenore will be dancing for their lives. Not surprised. I guess America agreed with me regarding their performance.

Paloma Pereirra is a principal from the American Ballet Company and she performs a dance from Don Quixote.

Solo Time:

Karen: boring. not good.
Victor: great.
Mollee: awesome.
Nathan: good. i was expecting more.
Ellenore: good.
Ryan: good.

Based on those performances, Karen should go for the girls. The guys are harder. I'm really not sure.

Shakira is performing and she totally looks like Beyonce. It's creepy. She looks like a short version of Beyonce. Seriously! Does anyone else see this? Weird.

Ok, the judges are back. Girls first. Nigel says that Mollee danced for her life, Ellenore can't improve because she's great and Karen seems to have given up. KAREN GOES HOME!!!!

Boys next. Nigel says that Victor's solo was terrific and he has grown as a dancer, Ryan's solo was just ok, but his couple work has been fantastic, Nathan is a brilliant dancer, but Nigel hasn't seen him grow. Nigel tells Nathan if he got his way, Nathan would be going home. ouch. VICTOR GOES HOME!!!!

See you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment