Thursday, November 19, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance, 14 to 12 Results Show

I really hate the results show. I can't promise I'll watch everything...

Wade Robson choreographs the group dance. It was great!

ok, let's get to the important part.

First up:

Ashleigh & Jakob - SAFE
Karen & Kevin - BOTTOM 3

Next up:

Ryan & Ellenore - SAFE
Noelle & Russell - SAFE
Channing & Victor - BOTTOM 3

Wow...I didn't see that coming. Um...what is Cat wearing?? She's got some weird broch thing on and a crazy, lacy shirt dress. Not flattering.

Finally:

Mollee & Nathan - BOTTOM 3
Kathryn & Legacy - SAFE

WOWOWOWOW!! I did NOT see that coming AT ALL. HOLY CRAP!

Group Bollywood number...awesome. I love the Bollywood dancing.

I predict Karen and Kevin are going home...

Solo Performances:
Karen: not good.
Kevin: good.
Channing: good.
Victor: fantastic.
Mollee: great.
Nathan: great.

I stick with my original guess...Karen & Kevin.

Some random chick performs. I've never heard of her.

OMG...they are keeping KAREN?? WTF? Channing is going home. I think it's a mistake. Karen sucks.

Kevin is going home. No surprise there. Well, I was 1/2 right.

No comments:

Post a Comment